In this issue:
- Personal accounts of: Ida Oakley, Alex Balaban, Isabella Brodsky, The Grimberg
- Family, Raisa Grishin, Boris Gorlin, Dora Itkin, The Kantin Family, Katya Klauz, Vladimir Ostrovsky, Inna Pecar, The Perel Family, Mark Rozenberg, Nathan Voldman, Julia Weisburd, Lori Moss, and Mike Blain.
- “At Soviety Jewry Rally: A New Home, A New Life.” Belkin & Luban Families of South Bend, IN (courtesy of Operation Exodus Rally Cry, Fall 1990).
- “All this Generosity- Immigrants Amazed at Kindness in U.S.” Gregori Pogost and Family of Indianapolis (courtesy of the Indianapolis Star, Bonnie Britton, 1967).
- “A Family from Russia with Love.” Boris Rudkevich and Family (courtesy of Evansville Courier and Press, Bill Greer, November 25, 1979).
- “Surge of New Russian Families; Call is Issued for Volunteers.” (courtesy of Jewish Post and Opinion, 1979).
- “Jews and Our City: From the Mouths of Pioneers.” (courtesy of the Indianapolis Star, Isabel Boyer, January 8, 1983).
- “…From Russian with Love” (courtesy of L.S. Ayres & Co., 1974).